Map to October Harvest Spoon Tour
October Harvest Spoon TourOctober 7, 10:00AM to 5:00PM
Join us for the second Harvest Spoon Saturday of 2017 & travel through Iowa's picture perfect Loess Hills. Join us from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 7th, 2017 as we celebrate the food and culture of western Iowa. Visit all 5 partner businesses along the Harvest Spoon route for a variety of experiences.
2017 Harvest Spoon Partner Businesses:
1. Loess Hills Lavender Farm, Missouri Valley
2. Hodge Greenhouse & Market, Logan
3. Harrison County Historical Village & Iowa Welcome Center, Missouri Valley
4. Doe's & Diva's Dairy, Honey Creek
5. Hitchcock Nature Center, Honey Creek
6. Wild Rose Farm
7. Van Sickle Bees
Each partner business will be presenting unique experiences throughout the day.
Find Harvest Spoon on Facebook or visit www.theharvestspoon.com for more information.
More Information | Contact: Kate Simmons | Phone: (712) 545-3283 | Email: email@example.com | Website